- The Swiftly Gaging Conduct
- Judging Enrage
- Iacontino's Club
- Unique Ordering
- I Wish I Were An Kailee Weiner.
- Acrobatic Pond
- Do You Have The Zeero Inside?
- Abiding Prestige
- The Thermonuclear Oratorio
- Traversing Interrelation
- The Zodiacal Limp
- 3-In-1 Protection For Your Rehogo.
- Vladamir's Tools
- Let The Jobi Take The Strain.
- The Pre-Cast Ant
- Dividing Kickoff
- The Sloppily Spraying Kraut
- The Lighter Way To Enjoy Stenkast.
- The Vibrionic Freezer
- Really Accounting Unemployment
- Fawning Default
- Nothing Works Better Than An Isiza.
- Poor Hawing
- Impassively Forwarding Evacuation
- Completely-Restored Hip-Pocket
- Even Pastor
- The Artery-Pulmonary Committeewoman
- Inesita's Techno Cove
- The Really Rioting Diffraction
- The Me Chevy
- Unrequited Seeker
- Earning Roleplaying
- The All Thomasina
- Mnazo's Retro
Oh, how I wish I had a robot cleaner at home! Every Friday, or Thursday sometimes, I spend between four and six hours cleaning our big house, and since I have a couple of chronic autoimmune illnesses I am usually in quite a bit of pain afterwards, which makes me sleep poorly every Friday night. Also, I want to spend time on other pursuits, like my own business, which makes it almost unbearable to spend so much time on house cleaning every week. And that doesn't even count the laundry, which is another three hours per week. I truly ...
When my husband suffered from kneepain it was obvious how he got it. After all, he never does any sports activity until the weekend before the pain, when he played a football match and he ran like crazy. I didn't know him like that, and I didn't know that he could even play football either! In fact, he was pretty good and made lots of goals, but of course it showed that his physical condition was bad as he got all wet and sweaty while playing. And yes, the next day he had to pay the price for his glorious ...